Are you looking to buy a house House and Lot For Sale near CCLEX bridge in Lapu Lapu City ? ARIRA HOMES SUBDIVISION is thriving community offers you the chance to own an afforable house that you can truly call home, near the iconic 3rd bridge Cebu–Cordova Link Expressway. Located in Babag 2 lapu lapu city Cebu Philippines.
Introducing ARIRA Your Cheap Economic House for sale close to CCLEX
Type: 2 Storey Townhouse
Lot Area: 40sqm
Floor Area: 45.5sqm
With a modest down payment and flexible payment terms, your dream home is now within reach! Take advantage of our BANK FINANCING option, allowing you to pay the 20% equity of ₱630K over 48 months at just ₱13,125/monthly. The remaining 80% loanable amounting to ₱2,520,000 ensures that you can move into your new home hassle-free.
Why Choose ARIRA HOMES SUBDIVISION?
4 mins to Babag National High School
9 mins to Lapu-lapu District Hospital
20 mins to Gaisano Grandmall Basak
ARIRA HOMES Exceptional Features and Amenities
Gated subdivision with a secure guardhouse
Parks and Playground for your family’s enjoyment
Multi-purpose Hall for your special events
Open Basketball Court for sports enthusiasts
Efficient Underground Drainage System for a clean environment
Chapel for spiritual solace
Reliable Water and Electrical Lines
Well-maintained Concrete roads, curbs, and gutter
Secure Concrete Perimeter Fence for your peace of mind
At ARIRA HOMES SUBDIVISION, we don’t just offer houses; we provide a lifestyle that enhances your well-being. Imagine coming home to a community where your safety is a priority, your children can play freely, and where every day feels like a vacation.
Contact us to buy an economic housing developed by Softouch. Time for you to own a House and Lot near CCLEX in Lapu Lapu City.
What is the advantage of living near CCLEX?
Living near CCLEX (Cebu–Cordova Link Expressway) offers several significant advantages, making it an attractive choice for homeowners:
- Convenient Commuting: Proximity to Cebu–Cordova Link Expressway provides easy access to various locations in Cebu and Cordova. Reduced travel time means less stress during daily commutes, allowing residents to spend more time with family or pursue personal interests.
- Economic Opportunities: Improved connectivity often leads to increased economic activities in the area. Businesses tend to thrive, creating employment opportunities and boosting the local economy. For homeowners, this can mean a more dynamic job market and potential career growth.
- Enhanced Accessibility: CCLEX enhances accessibility to essential services such as hospitals, schools such as St. Alphonsus Catholic School, shopping centers like Sm Seaside City, and recreational facilities. This added accessibility can simplify tasks like healthcare visits, school drop-offs, and grocery shopping, making daily life more convenient.
- Increased Property Value: Infrastructure developments like 3rd bridge can significantly increase property values in the vicinity. As the area becomes more desirable due to improved transportation links, property investments often appreciate in value, providing homeowners with a potentially profitable asset.
- Improved Quality of Life: With reduced traffic congestion and easier access to essential services, residents near CCLEX generally experience an improved overall quality of life. Less time spent in traffic means more time for leisure activities, hobbies, and spending time with loved ones.
- Tourism and Leisure: If the area near Cebu Cordova Bridge is a tourist destination, living nearby allows residents to enjoy local attractions without the hassle of long journeys. It provides easy access to beaches like Plantation Bay Resort or Tambuli, cultural sites, restaurants, tourist spots near Mactan Airport and other entertainment options, enhancing the resident’s lifestyle.
- Infrastructure Development: Infrastructure developments often lead to overall improvements in the area, including better roads, public transportation, and utilities. These enhancements contribute to a more comfortable living environment and a higher quality of life for residents.
Living near CCLEX offers the advantages of convenience, economic opportunities, enhanced accessibility to essential services, increased property value, improved quality of life, and access to local tourism and leisure activities. These benefits make it an appealing choice for homebuyers seeking a more comfortable and connected living experience.
ARIRA HOMES SUBDIVISION is an economic housing solution developed by Softouch. Your dream of living in a Afforable House and Lot For Sale near CCLEX in Lapu Lapu City is now a reality. Embrace the life you deserve. Act now and make ARIRA HOMES SUBDIVISION your new address!