House and Lot for sale in Guadalupe Cebu City Cebu Philippines

House and Lot for sale in Guadalupe Cebu City

MARIGOLD Residences: Your Perfect Home in Guadalupe, Cebu City

Are you in search of the ideal home that offers both convenience and comfort? MARIGOLD Residences, nestled inside the vibrant Ma.Theresa Village 2 in Guadalupe, Cebu City. Here, you’ll discover the perfect blend of location, quality, and value.

🌟 Prime Location, Unmatched Convenience

guadalupe cebu city house for sale

MARIGOLD Residences boasts an unbeatable location that puts you just minutes away from everything you need:

Places of Worship: Seek spiritual solace at the Our Lady of Guadalupe Parish Church, just a few minutes away.

Community Services: Guadalupe Barangay Hall and Guadalupe Elementary School are within your reach.

Dining Delights: Enjoy your favorite fast-food cravings at Jollibee and McDonald’s or savor a cup of coffee at Bo’s Coffee, all just around the corner.

Work and Study: Find your focus at the Workplace Cafe, and rest easy knowing you’re close to One Pavilion Banawa and the Cebu Provincial Capitol.

Healthcare: Hi-Precision Diagnostic, Robinsons Cybergate Cebu, Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center, and Chong Hua Medical Center are all nearby, ensuring you’re never far from medical care.

Accessibility: You’re just 10 minutes away from the bustling heart of Downtown Cebu.

🏠 Home Features That Wow

MARIGOLD Residences offers fully finished turnover homes designed to exceed your expectations. Here’s what you can expect:

2-Storey Townhouse: A spacious and well-designed layout awaits you.

Balcony: Enjoy the view and fresh air right from your home.

Lot Area: 72 sq.m for your outdoor activities.

Floor Area: 77.88 sq.m of living space to create lasting memories.

Master’s Bedroom with Ensuite: Your private sanctuary.

Two Additional Bedrooms: Perfect for family or guests.

Guest Room on Ground Floor: Added convenience.

Two Toilets and Baths: No more waiting in line.

Kitchen, Dining, and Living Areas: Thoughtfully designed for comfort and style.

Service Area: Keep your home neat and organized.

Parking: Secure your vehicle with ease.

💰 Affordable Investment

For just Php 9,510,000 and a minimal 50k Reservation Fee, you can make MARIGOLD Residences your dream home. With flexible payment options, including 18 months to pay the 20% Equity/Downpayment and the remaining 80% through Bank Financing, owning your home has never been more accessible.

📞 Contact Us for More Details

Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a house and lot in Guadalupe, Cebu City. Reach out to us now to learn more about MARIGOLD Residences. Your perfect home is just a call or message away.

Secure your future and your family’s happiness at MARIGOLD Residences. Your dream home in Guadalupe, Cebu City, is waiting for you!

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.