Want to know the requirements to buy a condo in the Philippines ? Here’s a comprehensive list for the reservation and subsequent steps to buy a condo in the Philippines:
- Reservation Fee Can be paid in cash, cheque, online, or credit card.
- Signed Reservation Documents Including the reservation agreement, buyer’s information sheet, and payment terms sheet.
- Buyer’s Photo A screenshot or photo of the buyer.
- Government-Issued IDs Two IDs with the buyer’s signature and photo.
- Proof of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
To Follow Within 30 Days
- Marriage Certificate If applicable.
- Proof of Billing Document confirming your current address.
- Proof of Income Documents Such as employment certificates, pay stubs, or tax returns.
- Post-Dated Checks (PDCs) Typically used for down payments and subsequent monthly payments.
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) If needed, authorizing someone else to act on your behalf.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, so ensure your decision is final before making this payment.
- The recipient stated on the cheque should be the developer.
These requirements to buy a condo in the Philippines is based on HTland Inc requirements in buying Mandani Bay condo units.